Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Birthday Cake

I got to sleep in on Monday morning because I took off from work. I was scheduled to take off on Friday afternoon, which would have been a bit more traditional, but all of the other interns in the office asked to take off Friday afternoon as well, so Sarah and I opted to have Monday morning off, since both of our visitors were not flying out until Monday.

Of course I didn't actually sleep in on my day off. My dad was scheduled to have surgery on Monday so I woke up around 6am worrying and fretting. (thank you all for your prayers, by the way). I tried to sleep in until 11, waking up to tell Julie bye. I headed to the office around 2 for a very short day. It was glorious. After work we went to McFadden's and the group I was with called the hogs atleast six times in an hour. I'm sure everyone hated us, and I was sick to my stomach from all the woo-pig-sooie crap. Go BEARS!!

No comments: